Invitation For One Decade Celebration & AGM Of Biotechnology Society Of Nepal (BSN)
It is our great pleasure to inform you that we are going to celebrate our one-decade celebration from its establishment and conduct the 10th Annual General Meeting (AGM) this year 2074 B.S. You are cordially invited to the AGM on the following day and venue. Your participation and suggestions will be highly valued in the program.
Note: Please renew your yearly BSN membership. Taking lifetime membership is highly acknowledged. Also, please help us to circulate this message to others.
Annual General Meeting and elections to be held at the NRNA Office, FNCCI building, Teku. The annual election of EC of the BSN will take place at the Annual Meeting on Friday, August 25, 2017, sharp at 3:00 p.m. Reception with light refreshments from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Date: 9th Bhadra 2074 (25/Aug/2016) Friday.
Venue: NRNA Office, FNCCI building, Teku. KTM, Nepal.
Time: 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Contact no.: 9841-585197, 9841-469337, 9843-136649, 9849-664642
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
· find out and ask questions about Biotechnology Society of Nepal operations and finances.
· speak about any items, future activities, collaboration, and network on the agenda.
At the meeting, BSN members will be asked to:
· accept the annual report
· accept the auditor’s report
· accept the annual financial statements
· appoint and pay an auditor.
· vote to EC members (If necessary)
The following special resolution/s will be proposed at the annual general meeting:
1. Introduction of newly formed BSN EC members and their intent.
2. Introduction of reformed editorial board members for BSN’s Nepal Journal of Biotechnology (NJB)
BSN 2017 Annual Meeting Agenda (Tentative)
1. Call to Order
2. Moment of Silence in Memory of Departed Friends (if relevant)
3. Secretary’s Report
4. President’s Report
5. Election of EC members
6. Introduction of reformed Nepal Journal of Biotechnology (NJB) board members
7. Closing Remarks by guest
10. Proposed Executive Committee Members (two-year term):
· Mr. Nabin Narayan Munankarmi
· Mr. Anil Uprety
· Ms. Ashmita Timilsina
Executive Members (Five Positions)
· Mr. Santosh Dulal, PhD
· Mr. Prakat Neupane
· Ms. Samikshya Kandel
· Mr. Mahesh Lamsal
· Ms. Shrimita Shrestha